Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 32 of 32

Thread: ASIA CAFE

  1. #31
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    Ate there tonight, and the grill was also extremely crowded when I was there. The buffet portion was very good and well worth the money. This is easily the best Asian place to eat at now.
    Officially retired

  2. #32
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ASIA CAFE

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sportsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Their buffet selection isn't bad and the food was decent (save for the black egg rolls). The grill sucks. They need to offer ginger, garlic, vinegar, oil, soy, etc. The plate I had was tasteless.

    I see they brought in a truckload of asians to staff the place. The two waitresses I dealt with barely spoke or understood english. </div></div>
    I'd rather have Asians staffing the place than Mexicans or Italians....lol. I know what you mean though, I went there last Saturday night, I think only one person of the entire crew understood English. </div></div>

    I think there is at least one Mexican working there.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •